Certified Woman Owned Business by Office of Supplier Diversity
The Office of Supplier Diversity (OSD), a specialized team within the Division of State Purchasing, is available to help improve business opportunities for Florida-based woman-, veteran- and minority-owned small businesses. Our team does this through the following functions:
- assistance with applicable state certification and recertification;
- advocacy for the continued growth and success of woman-, minority- and veteran-owned businesses;
- increase the outreach and communications of opportunities specific to unique business needs;
- planning, hosting and supporting Florida business events targeted to woman, veteran and minority business owners; and
- provide educational and other resources to state government procurement professionals to help increase the use of these businesses in state and local government procurement contracts.